Sunday, September 11, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday 13

Wo-hoo! 13 is my lucky number, so I guess I better make this one good...

Welcome back all you SSS participants! How's your first Sunday since school is back in session?

I'm in Vancouver today celebrating my birthday a couple days early with my beloved family (including my adorable 4 year old nephew), so I will start the SSS rounds first thing tomorrow morning :)

Last time, Hector started to get a little panicky about 'what the madam said' (and yes, it's that kind of madam).

And now, Simon cuts him off:

“What is it? What does she stare at every day?”
“Simon!”
“Don’t be afraid, Hector.” Simon pushed away from the door and offered his brother a reassuring smile despite the waves of blood pounding through his head and heart. “I’ll think of something.”
***

And that's the end of the first scene :)

As always, you can click on the 'Six Sentence Sunday' tab at the top to read from the beginning if you're lost or need a refresher.

...do you guys want me to continue on this story so you can meet the madam? Or would you like to read more of Project #3 with Alexander? Tell me which you want in the comments and I'll start posting whichever story has the most votes.

29 comments:

  1. Great little piece! And have a happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! And another great six.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great six! I wanna know what Simon's going to come up with. Happy early Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gather you are ok after the quake. I'll get back to you as soon as can.

    The boys don't know what she stares at? Don't mind me - all muddle headed

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy B'day! And yes, I want to meet the madam!

    I suspect she's not staring at anything, but rather looking inside. I just wonder if my speculations are correct or way off base. I do have a couple of scenarios how this could play out. Need to know more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy the family time! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday (almost). Hope you are having a great time playing dinosaurs with the nephew.

    I'd vote for Alexander, but only because I know this story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great six! Hope your birthday is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent six, can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! Great six! I want to meet the madam!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Project #3 with Alexander, but I like them both.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a fun day :)

    I, of course, want more of Alexander. But I am biased, having read Faith/Simon/Hector already.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooo. Waves of blood. Very nice description.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday. Great six

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simon is such a good brother and a good person. I'm rooting for him and would love more of this story. (And happy birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm with Monica, liking Simon and curious to see where this story goes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. let's meet the madam! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hmmm ... I think I want to meet the madam. :)

    Great Six. :) Hope you had a good birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great six - and happy birthday week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. HOpe you have a great birthday. Enjoyed your six again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great dialogue. Have a great birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want to meet the madam! Lol. And I guess today is your birthday... so happy birthday, girl! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  23. Whoa, happy birthday! Suspenseful six! Definitely curious to see where Simon goes from here and also to meet the madam!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Happy Birthday!! Loved how the blood pounded! Can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  25. ooo! I really enjoy what you've written here, so much so I want to go and check out your previous weeks' postings :D Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday. Your descriptions are as fine as cut crystal. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really enjoyed these six! I went back and read all the previous ones. I hope you keep up with this one, there's a lot of ways it could go. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Type me out a line of Shakespeare or a line of nonsense. Dumb-blonde-jokes & Irish jokes will make me laugh myself silly :)