Friday, September 14, 2012

Fun comparison

Beth Revis has an awesome comparison post of YA, MG, and YA/MG crossover.

Calvin & Hobbes has inspired me on more than one occasion...

...and it also gave me hope that Project #3 (Left & Right) is a crossover, and wouldn't necessarily have to be re-written entirely 'cause of the subject matter. In fact, Project #2 (Simon's Oath) could also fall into that category, but only once the narrative has been re-written to be less distant.

Go check out the post and let me know... do you guys think it's an apt comparison?

2 comments:

  1. first of all thought you were away, second I cannot help you on this haven't a clue and thirdly I woke up and Phoebe told me something extraordinary and trying to process it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote the post like 5 minutes before I ran out the door. I was ready to go... the husband was not ;)

      Delete

Type me out a line of Shakespeare or a line of nonsense. Dumb-blonde-jokes & Irish jokes will make me laugh myself silly :)