Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wow, I'm creepin' up

So far today, I've added 2,530 words to 'Brake Fluid', and I'm just about to start Chapter 17 (of 24).

My total word count is now over 58,500, and I'm pretty darn happy about the prospect of closing in on 60,000, as that was my original/guestimated goal for this story.

If I wasn't so tired right now, I'd share a crazy story with you... but the thought of typing out more words at this point... not in my top 5 of things I want to do, so I'll try to share the story tomorrow.

G'night, all, and a big "Congrats!", "Good job!", and "Well done!" for all those NaNo-ers who managed to get some words in today... even if you didn't hit the 1667 daily minimum :)

...you've started, and for many people, that's the hardest part.

Go to sleep early and wake up refreshed for another day of mad writing.

4 comments:

  1. woohoo! That's awesome. I've done just the opposite with my revisions. My manuscript was at over 90,000 words and now it's just over 85,000... it's progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Congrats! ...often cutting words is more difficult than adding them :)

      Great job!

      Delete
  2. very impressive. You adding words to NaNo and editing and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a word machine ;) ...just don't blame me if my spelling/grammar is worse than usual :P

      Delete

Type me out a line of Shakespeare or a line of nonsense. Dumb-blonde-jokes & Irish jokes will make me laugh myself silly :)