Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Going dark

Okay, as most of you know, I try to keep 99% of my personal life off this blog and only talk about writing, art, and things like that. The few personal bits I post on here are usually unimportant details like walking my dog.

A few of you know I'm currently fighting with lawyers as I'm mid-separation/divorce.

I never post about that because, hey, I don't think dwelling on bad things is good for anyone, and I am trying to take the higher-ground.

Well, things just got ugly. To the point where my ex's lawyer has found a way to use this, my personal writing blog, as ammunition.

I am... emotionally and psychologically devastated at this newest development, and as such, I'm shutting down for a while.

I will not be posting, and I will not be answering email. I'm also pretty much withdrawing from NaNo this year.

Sorry, but this is taking up all my head-space, I have to deal with it now, and with my full concentration.

I'll be back when I'm back.

Please, no one take this personally.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, hell :( Email me when you're up for talking, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that. I hope it all ends soon. We'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'll send prayers you way. Look for what good you can find, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Type me out a line of Shakespeare or a line of nonsense. Dumb-blonde-jokes & Irish jokes will make me laugh myself silly :)