Friday, February 21, 2014

Cold Friday Flash Fiction

Happy Friday to you all, it really isn't actually cold where I am, but it is still February, so I know some parts of the world certainly are. West-coast Februaries are usually just grey and sullen.

For a cold Flash Fiction prompt, head over to Skullduggery and play along with me! ...and, if you don't like the prompt, feel free to check out some of the previous ones. You're perfectly welcome to use an older prompt and post in the comments ;) The comments always remain open, and I often go back and re-read the FF offerings :)

2 comments:

  1. I've missed another one... What's going on with me? I'm in for tomorrow, though, no matter what ;)

    ReplyDelete

Type me out a line of Shakespeare or a line of nonsense. Dumb-blonde-jokes & Irish jokes will make me laugh myself silly :)