Friday, February 7, 2014

Hark! Friday Flash Fiction

...a bit of a weird one today up @ Skullduggey & Madness, so come play along! Feed my hungry mind with some flash fiction before I starve to death!


As to what's going on elsewhere... I'm still 'banned' from writing/typing/laptoping... but the arm is showing improvement.

Also, the last couple weeks have been crazy with... roommate drama. Long story short: I can scratch 'having a roommate' off my bucket-list. Been there, done that. Experienced the highs & lows, and not interested in making that a staple in the future.

Don't ask in the comments, you know I refuse to post anything excessively negative online... and there really was only negative in the past few weeks.

Good news: no more roomie :)

Which means one less stressor in my life.

Spring is a time of renewal and rebirth, so it's an excellent time to cut away the dead wood and move forward.

Any of you making changes, goals, or anticipating new/good things this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type me out a line of Shakespeare or a line of nonsense. Dumb-blonde-jokes & Irish jokes will make me laugh myself silly :)