Wednesday, April 22, 2015

It only took 2 years, 6 months...

...but finally I have an ETD (estimated time of divorce - yes, that is a subtle nod to my favorite TV series 'Dead Like Me'). By June 11th June 25th the paperwork should be signed, sealed, and legally binding.

The last couple of years have been really tough, these past couple months especially have been particularly draining, and I know it's not 'done' quite yet, but hearing there's a confirmed date in sight makes me ecstatic and raring for the rest of 2015 to be filled with great things.


At the moment, I think the lyrics of this song are extremely fitting:


EDIT: Hmmm, is the song not working? 'Baggage Claim', by Miranda Lambert.

I should be a little less MIA and this blog will be going back to normal shortly as I no longer have to worry about a lawyer cherry-picking phrases from this blog and using them out of context.

...and that's all I'm going to say on the subject :)

I'm ready to celebrate, how about you?

... And getting this news was 100x better because I'm at the cabin right now with the pets & risking mild hypothermia by swimming in 14C water :)

Life is beautiful, people!

And please excuse any auto-correct errors... No wifi, so I'm picking this out on my phone :D

2 comments:

Type me out a line of Shakespeare or a line of nonsense. Dumb-blonde-jokes & Irish jokes will make me laugh myself silly :)