Wednesday, December 13, 2017

SiWC 2016 - and a brief catch up

Wow, I can't believe it's been over a year since I've posted on here.

I took some time off from the online-world to take care of family stuff, personal stuff, writing stuff, and honestly, I simply needed a break from the overwhelming bombardment of information that is the internet :)

So, welcome back! I'm gonna start off by posting all the notes I took from last year's Surrey International Writers Conference (because I know you all love that!), one per day for the next 8 days.

As usual, I haven't gone back and edited them, they are simply what I took as the workshop or panel was going on, so they are as complete as I could make them at the time. Taking notes at conferences always reminds me of my university days... madly typing as fast as possible :)

I missed the 2017 conference this year due to family commitments, but I was lucky enough to get a copy of the official booklet and had a great deal of fun paging through that (and felt more than a little jealous of my local writing buddies who did attend).

Virtual hugs to all of you, and here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Sebelum anda membaca lebih jauh lagi, terlebih dahulu lakukan pendaftaran dan mendapatkan akun ID Judi Slot Online untuk bermain dan mempraktikan permainan mesin slot yang akan kami berikan kepada anda hari ini.
    Coba buka juga tautan dibawah ini ya teman-teman :
    Situs Slot rjoker123.net
    Agen Judi Slot rjoker388.net
    Daftar Slot rjoker128.net
    Login Slot rjoker123.org

    ReplyDelete

Type me out a line of Shakespeare or a line of nonsense. Dumb-blonde-jokes & Irish jokes will make me laugh myself silly :)